Click on the link to take you through to your clubs division, to check out the competition & your next gala fixtures.Read More →
Swim Ulster is part of the Swim Ireland family and is recognised by Sport NI as the governing body for aquatic sports in Ulster.Read More →
Welcome to the AquaSprint Website
Your new AquaSprint website has been designed as a central point of information on the Forest Feast AquaSprint league for clubs, competitors and spectators with all the fixture and results information in one place.
Here you’ll find information on and pictures from the galas as well as links to other useful websites.
A Note from the Sponsor:
Forest Feast is very pleased to confirm a third year of sponsorship of the AquaSprint junior swimming league and look forward to all the action getting started! Through the sponsorship we aim to continue to support Ulster’s young swimmers with the opportunity to get involved in competitive team sport in a fun environment, as well as reinforcing the relationship between healthy snacking and leading an active lifestyle.
Throughout the 2012/13 season the Forest Feast press team will take to the road again to capture all the swimmers in action at a selection of galas, with particular emphasis on finals night in June.
We wish all those who participate, both in and out of the pool a fantastic AquaSprint season and hope together we can all have a fun and successful year with plenty of healthy competition!
Check out the Gallery to see the Swimmers in action!
- 11 Jun 2013Bangor Make Waves in LurganDate: 7th June 2013 Venue: Waves, Lurgan Results: ...
- 10 Jun 2013Finals Night fun for Forest Feast AquasprintA fantastic night of fun was experienced on finals...
- 07 Jun 2013AQUASPRINT FINALS – FOREST FEAST GIVE AWAY To celebrate the end of another outstanding...
- 31 May 2013AquaSprint finals at Amazing Aurora!Friday June 7th will see Northern Ireland’s young ...
- 31 May 2013FINALS VENUES ANNOUNCED!After much debate and discussion over the past few...
Swim Ulster have revised the recent ruling to ban diving starts in shallow water for AquaSprint and PTL ‘A’ galas.
All galas organised under the auspices of Swim Ulster’s insurance will now follow this revised ruling:
1. Club Coaches must be satisfied that their club swimmers are competent in performing a start with a shallow racing dive before they are allowed to do so at a gala. Where any swimmer is not competent, they must start in the water.
2. Gala organisers will ensure an announcement is made before each session of any gala. This announcement provides the detail for circumstances where depths are less than 0.9m or between 0.9m and 1.5m ( with and without starting blocks). The wording of the announcement to be used is attached.
3. For AquaSprint and PTL ‘A’ galas only, the lead coach from each club at a gala must agree to permit diving starts. That is, where one club declares its swimmers are not competent to start with a shallow racing dive, then neither club will use a dive start and swimmers from both clubs will start in the water.
25th May 2011 End of Ruling
Dive starts are an essential skill in swimming and it is expected that all clubs will ensure their swimmers are competent in diving starts before AquaSprint and PTL ‘A’ galas commence in the 2011-12 season. Any club who expects to be unable to provide the adequate training for their young swimmers by that time should contact Swim Ulster’s Club/Coach Dev Officer as soon as possible. Swim Ulster will seek to provide support to enable young swimmers to dive safely at our galas.”
Forest Feast, in the capacity of Sponsors of the AquaSprint Junior Swimming League, accepts no responsibility for the running of AquaSprint galas and is in no way liable for gala rules, pool facilities or for ensuring that events are run in line within required health and safety standards as detailed by Swim Ulster.