Click on the link to take you through to your clubs division, to check out the competition & your next gala fixtures.Read More →
Swim Ulster is part of the Swim Ireland family and is recognised by Sport NI as the governing body for aquatic sports in Ulster.Read More →
Welcome to the AquaSprint Website
Your new AquaSprint website has been designed as a central point of information on the Forest Feast AquaSprint league for clubs, competitors and spectators with all the fixture and results information in one place.
Here you’ll find information on and pictures from the galas as well as links to other useful websites.
A Note from the Sponsor:
At Forest Feast we are proud to continue our support for the AquaSprint Junior Swimming League for the fourth year. The league provides a fantastic opportunity for young swimmers to get together, meet new friends and compete in a fun environment. We are proud of our commitment to grassroots sports and place great importance on encouraging active lifestyles among young people, as well as educating about the importance of healthy snacking.
Throughout the 2013/14 season the Forest Feast press team will take to the road again to capture all the swimmers in action at a selection of galas, with particular emphasis on finals night in June.
We wish all those taking part both in and out of the pool in this year’s Forest Feast AquaSprint League the very best of Luck for the coming season! We hope the galas provide lots of fun and healthy competition!
Check out the Gallery to see the Swimmers in action!
- 20 Jun 2014Forest Feast Group B AquaSprint Finals GalaCookstown Vs Lurgan Vs Portadown (6th June 2014) O...
- 17 Jun 2014Forest Feast AquaSprint Finals ’14: The Video The Forest Feast AquaSprint Finals Night ‘1...
- 17 Jun 2014Olympia Narrowly Beat Mid Ulster in Finals Night GalaDate: 6 June Venue: Banbridge Results: W...
- 13 Jun 2014Coming Soon…AquaSprint 2014: The Video!We’re really excited to be debuting our firs...
- 13 Jun 2014Forest Feast makes big waves for Northern Ireland’s swimming youthThe much anticipated Forest Feast AquaSprint Junio...
Swim Ulster have revised the recent ruling to ban diving starts in shallow water for AquaSprint and PTL ‘A’ galas.
All galas organised under the auspices of Swim Ulster’s insurance will now follow this revised ruling:
1. Club Coaches must be satisfied that their club swimmers are competent in performing a start with a shallow racing dive before they are allowed to do so at a gala. Where any swimmer is not competent, they must start in the water.
2. Gala organisers will ensure an announcement is made before each session of any gala. This announcement provides the detail for circumstances where depths are less than 0.9m or between 0.9m and 1.5m ( with and without starting blocks). The wording of the announcement to be used is attached.
3. For AquaSprint and PTL ‘A’ galas only, the lead coach from each club at a gala must agree to permit diving starts. That is, where one club declares its swimmers are not competent to start with a shallow racing dive, then neither club will use a dive start and swimmers from both clubs will start in the water.
25th May 2011 End of Ruling
Dive starts are an essential skill in swimming and it is expected that all clubs will ensure their swimmers are competent in diving starts before AquaSprint and PTL ‘A’ galas commence in the 2011-12 season. Any club who expects to be unable to provide the adequate training for their young swimmers by that time should contact Swim Ulster’s Club/Coach Dev Officer as soon as possible. Swim Ulster will seek to provide support to enable young swimmers to dive safely at our galas.”
Forest Feast, in the capacity of Sponsors of the AquaSprint Junior Swimming League, accepts no responsibility for the running of AquaSprint galas and is in no way liable for gala rules, pool facilities or for ensuring that events are run in line within required health and safety standards as detailed by Swim Ulster.